From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Eliane can refer to:
- Éliane a French feminine given name.
- Éliane, the name for Hill A1 in the 1954 battle of Dien Bien Phu taken by Colonel General Nguyễn Hữu An
In other languages written without the accent:
- Eliane Elias, a Brazilian singer
- Eliane, a severe European windstorm which struck Scotland on January 8, 2008
- 1329 Eliane, a Main-belt Asteroid discovered on March 23, 1933
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.