||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (May 2009)|
Ella Kenion (born 1969 in Primrose Hill, London, England) is an English comedy actress, known for her versatility in shows such as The Catherine Tate Show, Five's sketch show, Swinging and most recently in BBC4's Fear of Fanny. She's probably best known for her portrayal of Mrs Cakeworthy in The Green Green Grass. She played the role of Julie in the ITV series Hardware. She is currently appearing in television commercials for The AA. She also currently appears in the BBC children's television series Swashbuckle as Captain Sinker. She is a former news reader for talkSPORT talk radio station.
- in murder mystery drama Rosemary and Thyme
- in an episode of Genie in the House.
- in the TV 90-minute feature Witness Against Hitler.
- in Benidorm as a conwoman who scammed the Garvey family out of 20 euro.
- in an episode of Holby City as midwife Paradise.
- in an episode of Doctor Who "Let's Kill Hitler", where she played Harriet.
- guest starring an episode of Big Finish's Doctor Who Wrath of the Iceni, where she played Boudica, Celtic queen of Britain with Tom Baker.
- in the skyliving comedy series Gates (TV series) as Mia
- Captain Sinker in the CBeebies show Swashbuckle
|This biographical article related to British television is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|