From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up emboss, embossed, embosser, or embossing in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Emboss or Embossing may refer to:
- Embossing (manufacturing), commercial scale embossing of sheet metal
- Paper embossing, the raising of paper and other non-metal products using specific tools to accomplish the task
- Embossed In Register (EIR) aligns embossing with an underlying image
- Embossing (leather)
- Repoussé and chasing, hand sheet metal
- Embossing (harmonica technique), a modification performed on harmonicas before playing with techniques such as overblowing
- Image embossing, the process to create highlights or shadows that will replace light/dark boundaries of an image
- EMBOSS, an acronym for European Molecular Biology Open Software Suite
Embosser may refer to:
- Handheld embossers, see embossing tape
- Braille embosser, an impact printer that renders text as tactile braille cells
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.