From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up endorse or endorsement in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Endorsement (alternatively spelt indorsement) may refer to:
- Testimonial in advertising, written or spoken statement endorsing a product
- Political endorsement, the action of publicly declaring one's personal or group's support of a candidate for elected office
- a form added to an insurance policy, modifying the terms
- A signature on a negotiable instrument (such as a cheque), indicating a person's intent to become a party to the instrument
- Blank endorsement, such a signature, without indicating payee
- Notation made on a Driver's license
- Endorsement test, a U.S. Supreme Court test for Church-State separation
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.