From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up ensemble in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ensemble may refer to:
- Musical ensemble
- Ensemble cast (drama, comedy)
- Dance ensemble
- Statistical ensemble (mathematical physics)
- Distribution ensemble or probability ensemble (cryptography)
- Ensemble learning (statistics and machine learning)
- Neural ensemble, a population of nervous system cells (or cultured neurons) involved in a particular neural computation
- DAB ensemble, a group of Digital Audio Broadcasting broadcasters transmitting multiple digital radio channels on a single radio transmission
- InterSystems Ensemble for integrating different applications
Ensemble may also refer to:
- Ensemble Studios, a disbanded Microsoft-owned company in the computer and video game industry
- The Ensemble Theatre, a theatre company in Australia
- The Ensemble Theatre, a theatre company in Houston, Texas
- Geoworks Ensemble, a computer operating system.
- "Ensemble", the annual festival held at Watumull Institute of Electronic Engineering and Computer Technology
- "Ensemble", the annual conference held at XLRI School of Business and Human Resources, India
- Ensemble (band), a project of Olivier Alary
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.