|Genre||literary talk show|
|Running time||ca. 1 hr.|
|Recording studio||Stanford, California|
|Air dates||September 14, 2005 to August 9, 2013|
|Podcast||free at iTunes|
Entitled Opinions is a literary talk show hosted by Robert P. Harrison, a professor of French and Italian at Stanford University. The show is available as a podcast. Topics range broadly on issues related to literature, ideas, and lived experience. Shows are typically a one-on-one conversation with a special guest about select topics or authors about which he or she is especially entitled to an opinion. Guests have included Nobel laureate Orhan Pamuk, Paul R. Ehrlich, Richard Rorty, Vinton Cerf, Shirley Hazzard, Colm Toibin, Andrei Linde, Marjorie Perloff, René Girard, Michel Serres, Kathleen Sullivan, Gwyneth Lewis, Tobias Wolff and many others. The program airs from the studios of KZSU, 90.1 FM, Stanford.
- Corrie Goldman (2008-01-16). "Stanford Prof. with Penchant for Rock-n-Roll and Renaissance Begins New Season of...". Reuters. Retrieved 2009-05-03.
- "“Echoes of the Phenomenon -- A conversation with Robert Pogue Harrison” e-journal interview". Image & Narrative: Vol. X, Issue 1. [e-journal]. Retrieved 2009-05-03.[dead link]
- Entitled Opinions official website. Includes program archive.
- Robert Harrison's official homepage
- The official website of Robert Harrison's band Glass Wave
|This article about podcasting is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|