From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up epigenesis in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Epigenesis may refer to:
- Epigenesis (biology), describes morphogenesis and development of an organism
- By analogy, a philosophical and theological concept, part of the concept of spiritual evolution
- The Epigenesis, a 2010 album by Melechesh
- Epigenesis, a video game created during the 2013 Make Something Unreal competition
- Epigenetics, changes in gene expression due to mechanisms other than changes in DNA sequence
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.