Residents Associations of Epsom and Ewell
|Residents Associations of Epsom and Ewell|
|Headquarters||49 Harefield Avenue
Epsom and Ewell
|Local government[notes 1]|
The Residents Associations of Epsom and Ewell is a local political party in the borough of Epsom and Ewell in Surrey, England. They have held majority control of Epsom and Ewell Borough Council since its formation in 1937.
They are registered officially on a ward by ward basis e.g.: "Ewell Court Residents' Association".
Epsom and Ewell Borough Council 
They contest all 38 available ward councillor seats and are the controlling group on Epsom and Ewell Borough Council. They currently have 26 elected councillors in the following multiple member wards:
- Auriol - 2 of 2
- College - 0 of 3
- Court - 0 of 3
- Cuddington - 3 of 3
- Ewell - 3 of 3
- Ewell Court - 3 of 3
- Nonsuch - 3 of 3
- Ruxley - 1 of 3
- Stamford - 1 of 3
- Stoneleigh - 2 of 3
- Town - 2 of 3
- West Ewell - 3 of 3
- Woodcote - 3 of 3
Surrey County Council 
They contest the five county electoral division seats that are within the borough. They currently have four elected councillors, in the following single member divisions:
- Epsom and Ewell North - 1
- Epsom and Ewell North East - 1
- Epsom and Ewell West - 1
- Epsom and Ewell South East - 1
- Epsom and Ewell South West - 0
- Keith Edkins (24 July 2010). "Local Council Political Compositions". Retrieved 26 August 2010.
- "London: Local election preview". BBC News. 2003-04-04. Retrieved 2010-02-03.
- "Residents hold control of Epsom". BBC News. 2007-05-04. Retrieved 2010-02-03.
|This article about a political party in the United Kingdom is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|