From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up equatorial in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Equatorial may refer:
- in astronomy or orbital mechanics, to:
- In chemistry, to an equatorial position or location of a group, ligand, or bond in chemical substance, especially cyclic or metallic.
- In geography or earth science, an adjectival references to the earth's equator
- in geography, to:
- In geometry, to the ring-shaped outer boundary of a round, 3-dimensional shape/object's cross-section
- In meteorology, to, e.g., an equatorial climate
- in zoology, to the equatorial Dog-faced Bat, a species in the family Molossidae
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.