From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up equatorial in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Equatorial may refer to:
- Equator of the Earth
- Equatorial climate in meteorology
- The ring-shaped outer boundary of the cross-section of a round three-dimensional shape or object in geometry
- The equatorial bond of a molecule in chemistry
- Equatorial Africa
- Equatorial Guinea, a country in Central Africa
- Equatorial coordinates in astronomy
- Equatorial orbit in orbital mechanics
- Equatorial Dog-faced Bat, a species of bat in the family Molossidae
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.