From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up equivalence in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Equivalence or equivalent may refer to:
- In chemistry:
- In computing:
- In ethics:
- In history:
- The Equivalent, a sum paid from England to Scotland at their Union in 1707.
- In logic:
- In mathematics:
- Equivalence relation
- Equivalence of categories
- Equivalent infinitesimal, a type of infinitesimals.
- Improper rotation equivalence
- Matrix equivalence
- Rotational equivalence
- Probabilistic equivalence in experimental designs, using the mechanism of random assignment to groups so that we know exactly the chance that a difference will be found between two groups.
- In patent law:
- In music:
- In relativity:
- In translation:
- In international trade:
- Equivalence (trade), a requirement imposed on WTO Member countries regarding acceptable sanitary protection measures.
- In art
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Equivalence.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.