Eric Wilson (suspense writer)
Eric Wilson is a suspense writer. He currently has ten novels in print, four with Waterbrook Press (a division of Random House) and six with Thomas Nelson. Since he published his first books in 2004, he has had at least one novel published each year since then.
His works include Dark to Mortal Eyes, Expiration Date, The Best of Evil, and A Shred of Truth. The Best of Evil and A Shred of Truth are part of the Aramis Black mystery series. In addition, he has written a trilogy called "Jerusalem's Undead" which debuted with book 1, Field of Blood, in 2008. It was then followed by Haunt of Jackals in August 2009, and Valley of Bones in May 2010.
Wilson is also the writer of three movie novelizations. The first two, Facing the Giants and Flywheel, had moderate success. The third novel, however, Fireproof, earned him a spot on the NYT Bestsellers list for 15 weeks. All three movies were done by Sherwood Baptist Church.
In early 2011, Wilson revealed that he had recently signed a new book deal with Bay Forest Books. The deal will include three new novels being published over the next two to three years. The first of them, One Step Away, already has a preliminary release date of October 2011.[needs update]
Wilson was born in California and raised in Oregon, and now lives in Nashville, Tennessee. Many of the stories he writes take place where he has lived. By the first 10 years of his life he had been to at least 23 different countries because he was a Missionary Kid.
Like Ted Dekker, several of Eric Wilson's books are loosely linked together.
- Dark to Mortal Eyes (2004)
- Expiration Date (2005)
- The Best of Evil (2006)
- A Shred of Truth (2007)
- Facing the Giants (Novelization) (September 4, 2007)
- Flywheel (Novelization) (April 2008)
- Fireproof (Novelization) (September 2008)
- Field of Blood (Jerusalem's Undead Trilogy #1) (Sept 2008)
- Haunt of Jackals (Jerusalems's Undead Trilogy #2) (August 2009)
- Valley of Bones (Jerusalems's Undead Trilogy #3) (April 2010)
- One Step Away (By the Numbers #1) (October 2011)
- Two Seconds Late (By the Numbers #2) (April 2012)
- Amelia's Last Secret (ebook exclusive, June 2012)
- October Baby (Movie novelization, with Theresa Preston, September 2012)
- Alice Goes the Way of the Maya (October 2012)
Works in Progress
- Three Fatal Blows (By the Numbers #3) (2013)
- Four Dying Wishes (By the Numberse #4) (2014)
- The Eagle's Nest (Spring 2015)
- "Terrror en Winnipeg"