From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up error in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An error is a mistake.
Error may also refer to:
- Error coin
- Postage stamp error
- Writ of error, a writ historically issued for an appeal in common law cases
- Error coram nobis, another type of writ to correct factual mistakes
- Error, a character from Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
- Approximation error, error in scientific measurements
- Bias (statistics)
- Error (control) the deviation of an input signal from a set value.
- Error message, a computer error message
- Errors and residuals in statistics
- Refractive error
- Standard error (statistics)
- Error (band), an electro-punk-hardcore band from Los Angeles, California, US
- Errors (band), a four-piece post-electro band from Glasgow, Scotland
- Error (song), a song by Madeline Juno
- error, a live video by Susumu Hirasawa
- error CD, a live album by Susumu Hirasawa
- Error (baseball), a baseball concept
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.