From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Etl)
ETL may stand for:
- ETL SEMKO (formerly Edison Testing Laboratory)
- Effective Translational Lift, a transitional state present as a helicopter moves from hover to forward flight
- EGF-TM7-Latrophilin-related protein, a.k.a. ELTD1, a G protein-coupled receptor
- Enterprise tape library
- Ephemerides Theologicae Lovanienses
- Essex Terminal Railway, in Canada
- Estimated Time of Landing, in aviation
- Expected tail loss, another term for expected shortfall
- Express Toll Lanes
- Extract, transform, load: a process in database operations - especially in data warehousing
- Extraterrestrial life
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.