||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for biographies. (August 2012)|
|Born||Evelyn Alexandra Lozada
December 10, 1975 
Brooklyn, New York City, New York, U.S.
|Occupation||Television personality, model, spokesmodel.|
|Known for||Basketball Wives|
|Spouse(s)||Chad Johnson (m. 2012; div. 2012)|
|Partner(s)||Carl Crawford (2013-present; engaged)|
Evelyn Alexandra Lozada (born December 10, 1975) is an American television personality. She is one of the five main cast members in the VH1 reality series Basketball Wives since its premiere in 2010.
Lozada was born in Brooklyn and raised in The Bronx. She moved to Miami in 2007. She is of Puerto Rican ancestry and was raised by her mother. She has a daughter, Shaneice, and as of late November 2013 was expecting her second child. She worked as a secretary to an entertainment attorney, and later became co-owner of Dulce, a shoe boutique located in Coral Gables, Florida.
Lozada stars in Basketball Wives, a reality series that follows the wives, ex-wives, and girlfriends of professional basketball players. On July 4, 2012, she married NFL star Chad Johnson (whose name was Chad Ochocinco at that time) in Saint Martin, whom she had been courting and whose courtship was shown on the show. The couple divorced on September 19, 2012. Another reality television show, Ev and Ocho, had been planned to follow the couple was never aired.
Lozada and her brand strategist, Courtney Parker, wrote the 2012 novel Inner Circle about a woman who marries a football star and then forms a group of other sports wives.
In September 2012, Lozada appeared on the television show Iyanla: Fix My Life where she discussed her personal life and sought emotional healing with Iyanla Vanzant. In December 2012, she posed for PETA's "I'd Rather Go Naked than Wear Fur" campaign.
- "Basketball Wives » Season 4 » Cast › Evelyn Lozada". vh1.com.
- "Evelyn Lozada Is Expecting Second Child". WebProNews. November 30, 2013. Retrieved December 2, 2013.
- Evelyn Lozada Biography
- Evelyn Lozada in town to root for beau Chad Ochocinco
- "A Shoulder to Cry On and a Lot of Tough Talk".
- Oldenburg, Ann (Jul 05, 2012). "Chad Ochocinco, Evelyn Lozada marry in St. Martin". USA Today. Retrieved 5 July 2012.
- Associated Press (September 19, 2012). "Ex-NFL star Chad Johnson, Evelyn Lozada divorced". Fox News. Retrieved Oct 18, 2012.
- Connelly, Sherryl (June 12, 2012). "Evelyn Lozada: No more throwing wine bottles". NY Daily News. Retrieved September 29, 2012.
- "Evelyn Lozada, 'Basketball Wives' Star, Goes Naked for PETA". Huffington Post. December 12, 2012. Retrieved December 13, 2012.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Evelyn Lozada.|