From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Executive Committee may refer to:
- The Executive Committee of the Privy Council of Northern Ireland, a government body in the United Kingdom 1922–1972
- The Northern Ireland Executive, a government body in the United Kingdom
- Northern Ireland Executive (1973), under the Sunningdale Agreement
- Any executive (government)
- (in Russia and the Soviet Union) a type of executive power (locally abbreviated as Ispolkom) that in March 1917 replaced the governorate system of government, see Russian Provisional Government
- EXCOMM (Executive Committee of the National Security Council) Kennedy advisors during the 1962 Cuban Missile Crisis
- Executive Committee (Oregon Country) a provisional government in what became the U.S. state of Oregon
- Common abbreviations
- ExCo (used both for "Executive committee" and "Executive council").
- See also
- Executive committee, a more general discussion of organizational structure
- Central Executive Committee (disambiguation), a related term
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.