From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up expedition in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Expedition may refer to:
- Adventure racing, a combination of two or more endurance disciplines, long adventure races are called expedition races
- Bicycle touring, a long-distance type of bicycling that includes expedition bicycling, which are typically long journeys over tough terrain
- Expedition (book), a science-fiction novel by Wayne Douglas Barlowe
- Expeditions (book), a collection of poetry by Margaret Atwood
- Expedition Airways, a defunct airline based in Zimbabwe
- Expedition Island a park in Green River, Wyoming that marks where Major John Wesley Powell started an expedition down the Green River
- Expedition Range, a mountain range within the Central Highlands sandstone region of Queensland, Australia
- Expedition Trophy, the world's longest winter motor rally, it runs 12,500 km from Murmansk to Vladivostok, Russia
- Ford Expedition, a full-size sport utility vehicle made by Ford Motor Company
- List of Pokémon Trading Card Game sets, Pokémon trading card sets, including the Expedition set
- Touring bicycle, a long-distance type of bicycle that includes expedition bicycles, which are made for long journeys over rough terrain
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Expedition.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.