From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up extent in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Extent may refer to:
Science and technology
- Extent (file systems), a contiguous region of computer storage medium reserved for a file
- Extent, the period during which a variable has a particular value
- Extent, a technical description of the wingspan of a bird, bat, or other flying animal
- Extent, a writ allowing a creditor to seize or assume temporary ownership of a debtor's property; also, the actual seizure in its execution
- Map extent, the portion of a region shown in a map
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.