From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Extent has several meanings:
- Extent (file systems), a contiguous region of computer storage medium reserved for a file
- The period during which a variable has a particular value
- Extent, a technical description of the wingspan of a bird, bat, or other flying animal
- Extent, a writ allowing a creditor to seize or assume temporary ownership of a debtor's property; also, the actual seizure in its execution
- Extent, (English, archaic) an assessment or valuation of property, usually for taxation.
- Map extent, the portion of a region shown in a map.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.