From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up extraterrestrial in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Extraterrestrial may refer to any object or being beyond (extra-) the planet Earth (terrestrial). It is derived from the Latin words extra ("outside", "outwards") and terrestris ("earthly", "of or relating to the Earth").
It may also refer to:
- Extraterrestrial life, in scientific context, hypothetical life that exists outside Earth
- List of alleged extraterrestrial beings
- Extraterrestrials in fiction
- Outer space, the location of things that are "outside Earth"
- Extraterrestrial (2011 film), a 2011 film by Nacho Vigalondo
- Extraterrestrial (2014 film), a 2014 film by Colin Minihan and written by The Vicious Brothers
- Extraterrestrial (TV program), a program on the National Geographic Channel
- E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial, a 1982 film by Steven Spielberg
- "E.T." (song), a song by Katy Perry
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.