From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up eye candy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Eye Candy may refer to:
- A slang term for attractiveness
- Eye Candy (album), an album by Mis-Teeq
- Eye Candy (TV series), an upcoming TV show on MTV
- Eye candy (software) outputs animated psychedelic imagery (i.e. Acidwarp, Advanced Visualization Studio, etc.)
- "Eye Candy", a software plugin for Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Fireworks that adds new filter effects
- "Eye Candy", an episode of the animated series Happy Tree Friends
- "EyeCandy's", an alternative term for circle lenses
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.