From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Eyewitness may refer to:
- Witness, someone who has knowledge about a crime or dramatic event through first-hand experience via any of the senses
- Eyewitness (TV series), natural history television series
- Eyewitness (Royal Hunt album)
- Eyewitness (Kayak album)
- The pseudonym of writer Ernest Dunlop Swinton
- Eyewitness (1956 film), a British film starring Donald Sinden
- Eyewitness (1970 film), a film starring Mark Lester
- Eyewitness (1981 film), a thriller starring William Hurt, Sigourney Weaver and Christopher Plummer
- Eyewitness (1999 film), nominated for an Academy Award for Best Short Documentary
- Eyewitness Books
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.