From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up fei in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
FEI may refer to:
- Financial Executives International (FEI), an American organization for senior-level financial executives
- Fiscal Especial Independiente, the special prosecutors of the government of Puerto Rico
- FEI Company, a supplier of electron microscopy tools
- International Federation for Equestrian Sports or Fédération Équestre Internationale, an international governing body of horse sports
- Centro Universitário da FEI, an educational facility in Brazil
Fei may refer to:
- Fei (letter) or פ, a letter in the Hebrew alphabet
- Fei (surname), a common Chinese surname
- Wang Feifei (王霏霏), stage name Fei, one of two Chinese singers in South Korean girl group Miss A
- Fei Comodo, a British post-hardcore band
- Fei County, in Shandong, China
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.