From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
FFD, Ffd or ffd may refer to:
- Fairfield railway station, Melbourne, Australia; station code FFD.
- Fall for Dance Festival at New York City Center
- Focus film distance, the distance between the X-ray source and the film in diagnostic radiography
- Flange focal distance, the distance from the mounting flange of a lens mount system to the film plane
- Front focal distance, the distance from the front focal point of the system to the vertex of the first optical surface
- Forward flank downdraft (sometimes front flank), in meteorology, the leading edge (downwind) downdraft of a supercell thunderstorm
- The IATA airport code for RAF Fairford
- FF Developments, a UK transmission engineering company
- Free-form deformation, a technique for manipulating any shape in a free-form manner.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.