From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
FK may refer to:
- Falkland Islands, FIPS PUB 10-4 territory code and ISO 3166 digram
- First aid kit
- French Kiss (1995 film), an American-made 1995 romantic comedy film set primarily in France
- A Foreign key in database design
- Africa West Airlines IATA airline designator
- Fox Kids
- Flyer Killer, a series of fictional automated robots in the Terminator series. They are miniature versions of the Aerial Hunter Killer of the future.
- FK, the abbreviation for football club most common in Balkan countries.
- FK postcode area centred on Falkirk in Scotland
- First Corridor coach
- Freddy Kruger
fk may refer to:
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.