Fabio Gadea Mantilla
Fabio Gadea Mantilla (born November 9, 1931, Ocotal, Nueva Segovia) is a Nicaraguan radio journalist, writer, and politician. He is owner and co-founder of the news radio station Radio Corporación. He also represents Nicaragua as deputy to the Central American Parliament and was President of that body in 2004–2005, as well as having been a member of its Commission of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology from 2007 onward.
In 2010, he was nominated to run as a candidate for President of Nicaragua in the November 2011 general election.
In November 2011 he lost the election allegedly because of fraud from the Ortega led FSLN party.
- Quién es Quién en el Parlamento Centroamericano y en la Asamblea Nacional, Diputados Electos Período 2007–2011 Hagamos Democracia, Nicaragua. (In Spanish) (Biographical article; scroll to p 25–26.)
- Fabio es el creador del personaje by Edgard E. Martínez, Aqui Nicaragua. (In Spanish) (Biographical article.)
- Column archive at Radio Corporación (In Spanish)
- "Fabio Gadea Mantilla acepta la casilla 13 del PLI", La Prensa, December 27, 2010. (In Spanish)
- "La carta de don Fabio", La Prensa, August 15, 2010. (In Spanish)
- "¿Que encierra la candidatura de Fabio Gadea Mantilla?" by Sebastián Chavarría Domínguez, El Socialista Centroamerica, September 4, 2010. (In Spanish)
- This article incorporates information from the revision as of January 2, 2011 of the equivalent article on the Spanish Wikipedia.
|This article about a Nicaraguan politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a Nicaraguan journalist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article related to radio is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|