From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Falaise may refer to:
- Falaise, Ardennes, France
- Falaise, Calvados, France
- The Falaise pocket was the site of a battle in the Second World War
- La Falaise, in the Yvelines département, France
- The Falaise escarpment in Quebec City, Canada
- Falaise, Harry Guggenheim's Sands Point home
- Treaty of Falaise, December 1174 between the captive William I, King of Scots, and the English King Henry II
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Falaise.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.