Fandango (US band)
|Genres||Electric pop rock|
|Labels||Wounded Bird Records, RCA Records|
|Past members||Joe Lynn Turner
Joe De Lia
The band opened for acts like The Allman Brothers and Chicago. Turner has stated that the band took influences from the Eagles and southern rock. He also claims the group disbanded after their equipment was stolen and that they had various problems. Turner's work with the group got him noticed by Ritchie Blackmore, who chose him to replace Graham Bonnet in Rainbow. Larry Dawson (stage name of Larry Dvoskin), one of the band's keyboardists, would later play for Uli Jon Roth.
- Fandango (1978)
- Last Kiss (1979)
- One Night Stand (1980)
- Cadillac (1981)
- The Best of Fandango (1999)
- "FANDANGO: Early JOE LYNN TURNER Recordings Available On CD For First Time". Blabbermouth.net. Retrieved January 1, 2010.
- "Interview with Joe Lynn Turner". Rock Eyez. Retrieved 2011-08-11.
- bravewords.com. "> News > Joe Lynn Turner Talks About Over The Rainbow". Bravewords.com. Retrieved 2011-08-11.
- M3 Web - http://m3web.bg (2003-07-08). "Legendary Vocal of Rainbow and Deep Purple in Bulgaria - Novinite.com - Sofia News Agency". Novinite.com. Retrieved 2011-08-11.