From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Fates (disambiguation))
|Look up Fates or fates in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The Fates were three European mythological goddesses (although the numbers differed in certain eras and cultures) and may refer to:
- Moirai, the Fates of Greek mythology
- Parcae, the Fates of Roman mythology
- Sudice (mythology), the Fates of Slavic mythology
- Norns, the Fates of Norse mythology and related to other female deities in Germanic paganism
- Three Witches, characters in Shakespeare's Macbeth
- The Fates, characters in Disney's Hercules
- Fates (album), a 2006 album by Erik Mongrain
- Matres and Matrones, ancient deities venerated in northwestern Europe
- Fate (disambiguation)
- All articles with titles beginning with "Fates"
- All articles with titles containing "Fates"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fates.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.