From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up fatty in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fatty may refer to:
Medicine and science
- Fatty acid, in biochemistry, a carboxylic acid.
- Fatty acid metabolism, catabolic processes.
- Fatty alcohol, aliphatic alcohols derived from natural fats and oils.
- Fatty degeneration, the deposit of fat globules in a tissue.
- Fatty liver, a medical condition.
- Fatty streak, the earliest stages of atheroma.
- A derogatory term for someone who is obese
- Fatty Bear, a fictional teddy bear from game developer Humongous
- Fatty Finn, an Australian film
- Fatty Koo, an American band
- "Fatty McButterpants", an episode of The King of Queens
- I, Fatty, a novel by Jerry Stah
- Roscoe Arbuckle, a comedian also known as Fatty Arbuckle
- Fredegar Bolger, also called "Fatty"; a character in J. R. R. Tolkien's The Lord of the Rings
- Fatty Lumpkin, a pony from The Lord of the Rings
- Slang term for an oversized cannabis or hashish joint (cannabis) or blunt
- A character in "The Bash Street Kids" in the UK's The Beano comic
- Fatty Fudge, a character in "Minnie the Minx" in the UK's The Beano comic
- "You're the One for Me, Fatty", a song by Morrissey
- The nickname of Frederick Algernon Trotteville, one of the central characters in Enid Blyton's Five Find-Outers series of mystery novels.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.