From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up fee in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fee may refer to:
- Fee (remuneration), a payment for services
- Fee (feudal tenure), (or "Fief, Fiefdom") a feudal landholding
- Knight's fee, a fief large enough to support a knight
- Fee simple, a form of estate in land in common law
- Fee tail, a tenure of an entailed estate in land
- Mount Fee, a volcanic plug in British Columbia, Canada
- Fee Glacier, a glacier in the Swiss Alps
- Fee (band), a Christian rock/worship band
- Fee (surname), a surname of Irish origin
- Fei (surname) (transliterated from Putonghua), also "Fee" (transliterated from Cantonese), a Chinese surname (simplified Chinese: 费; traditional Chinese: 費).
Fée (fairy in French) may refer to :
- Antoine Laurent Apollinaire Fée (1789–1874), French botanist
- La Fée Absinthe, a brand of absinthe
- Le Baiser de la fée, a ballet in one act and four scenes composed by Igor Stravinsky in 1928
- La Fée aux Choux, one of the earliest narrative fiction films ever made
- L'Histoire d'une fée, c'est..., a 2001 song recorded by the French artist Mylène Farmer
- La fée Urgèle, an opéra comique
- Faculty of Electronic Engineering
- La Fée, a 2011 French-Belgian film
FEE may refer to:
- Failure of exchange entitlements (FEE)
- F. E. Everett Turnpike, a toll road in New Hampshire, USA
- Fédération des Experts Comptables Européens, the representative organisation for the accountancy profession in Europe
- Foundation for Economic Education, an American think tank which promotes the principles of laissez-faire economics, private property, and limited government.
- Foundation for Educational Excellence, now known as the Alameda Education Foundation
- Foundation for Environmental Education, a non-profit organisation responsible for environmental programmes such as Eco-Schools and Blue Flag beaches
- Free Education for Everyone, a student campaign group in Ireland fighting the reintroduction of third-level fees
- Flash EEPROM Emulation
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fee.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.