From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up feel in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
"To feel" means to have feeling or feelings.
Feel may also refer to:
- Feel (New York band), a dance and R&B band
- Feel (Polish band), a pop rock band
- FeeL, a Bulgarian recording artist
- "Feel" (Kumi Koda song), a 2006 single by Kumi Koda
- "Feel" (Robbie Williams song), a 2002 single by Robbie Williams
- "Feel" (The Verve song), a 1992 b-side by The Verve
- "Feel", a song by Stereophonics on the album Language. Sex. Violence. Other?
- "Feel", a song by Chicago
- "Feel", a song by Syd Barrett
- "Feel", a song by Big Star
- "Feel", a song by Bradley Joseph on the album Rapture
- "Feel", a song by Victoria Duffield
- "Feel", a song by Skin
- "Feel", a song by Bombay Bicycle Club
- Feel (Feel album), first album released by a Polish pop rock band Feel
- Feel (Glenn Hughes album), a studio album by former Deep Purple, Black Sabbath and Trapeze vocalist/ bassist Glenn Hughes
- Feel (Human Drama album), a 1989 album by Johnny Indovina
- Feel (Nagisa Ni te album), the third studio album by Japanese psychedelic-folk rock duo Nagisa Ni te
- Feel (Namie Amuro album), the eleventh studio album by Japanese superstar Namie Amuro
- Feel (Sleeping with Sirens album), the third studio album by American rock band Sleeping With Sirens
- Feel (company), a Japanese animation studio
- Feel Air, a Norwegian airline
- Feel (film), a 2006 drama film
- Feel, the prototype name for the Mega Drive platform video game Ristar
- "Feel up" is slang for heavy petting in a romantic context
- Feels, a music album by Animal Collective
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.