From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
According to Israel's Diaspora Museum, the surname, Feuer, indicates that the ancestors of those bearing this name were the "shedders of light and wisdom" on their villages.
- Cy Feuer
- Debra Feuer
- Donya Feuer, American dancer, choreographer, theater director and filmmaker.
- Ian Feuer
- Lewis Samuel Feuer
- Mike Feuer
- Feuer (song), German entry in the Eurovision Song Contest 1978, performed in German by Ireen Sheer
- Feuer frei!, a song by Neue Deutsche Härte band Rammstein.
- Feuer (single), a single recorded by Swiss band Lacrimosa
- Feuerland, a 19th-century designation for the industrial nucleus of Berlin
|This page or section lists people with the surname Feuer. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|