Fiji School of Medicine
|Fiji School of Medicine|
|Location||Suva, Central Division, Fiji|
The Fiji School of Medicine is a tertiary institution based in Suva, Fiji. Originally established in 1885 as the Suva Medical School. After merger with leading institutions in 2010, FSM is now called College of Medicine, Nursing & Health Sciences under Fiji National University. It striving towards Excellence in Training and Education of Health Professionals in the South Pacific. It is located on the main island of Viti Levu in the Fiji Islands.
As the premier medical institute in the South Pacific, FSM has been educating Health Care Professionals since its establishment in 1885 as Suva Medical School to train vaccinators. The School has produced many motivated and skilled health care professionals who are now serving in key positions in the Pacific and overseas.
The school now provides training in most health science disciplines including medicine, dentistry, pharmacy, physiotherapy, radiography, laboratory technology, public health, health services management, dietetics and environmental health.
- Certificate in Health Services Management
- Diploma in Health Services Management
- Bachelor in Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery
- Bachelor in Pharmacy
- Bachelor in Dental Surgery
- Bachelor of Health Services Management
- Bachelor in Dietetics and Nutrition
- Bachelor in Environmental Health
- Bachelor in Public Health
- Bachelor Medical Imaging Science
- Bachelor Medical Laboratory Technology
- Postgraduate Certificate in Health Services Management
- Postgraduate Diploma in Health Services Management
- Master of Health Services Management
|This Fiji-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Oceania-related university, college or other education institution article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|