From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Firehawk may refer to:
- Firehawk (comics), a fictional character appearing in comic books published by DC Comics
- Firehawk (roller coaster), roller coaster at Kings Island amusement park near Cincinnati, Ohio
- The Sikorsky S-70A Firehawk, a medium-lift helicopter
- The Firehawk, a factory performance option of the Pontiac Firebird
- Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X, formerly "Tom Clancy's Firehawk", a video game from the Tom Clancy franchise of games
- Firestone Firehawk, a sub-brand of performance tires by Firestone Tire and Rubber Company
- FireHawk (videogame) A computer game written by the Oliver Twins and published by Codemasters in 1991
- Thexder 2, a 1989 video game also known as Fire Hawk
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.