From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up firestarter in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Firestarter may refer to:
- Firestarter (novel), a 1980 novel by Stephen King
- Firestarter (film), a 1984 film based on the novel
- "Firestarter" (The Prodigy song) (1996)
- "Firestarter" (Samantha Jade song) (2013)
- Firestarter (EP), an EP by Jimmy Eat World
- "Firestarter", a song from Special Forces (38 Special album)
- "Fire Starter", a song from Demi Lovato's album, "Demi"
- "Firestarter" (Third Watch), an episode of Third Watch
- "Firestarter" (FLCL), an episode of FLCL
- Firestarter (Charmed), a type of magical creature in Charmed
In other uses:
- Pyromaniac or firestarter
- Firestarter (firewall), a tool to configure a firewall for Linux
- Firestarter, a youth empowerment curriculum published by the Freechild Project
- Quest for Fire: Firestarter, Vol. 1, an album by Kardinal Offishall
- Making fire
- Start a Fire (disambiguation)
- Start the Fire (disambiguation)
- All pages with titles containing "firestarter"
- Firelighter, the consumer product used instead of kindling for starting a fire
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.