From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up firestorm in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A firestorm is a fire that creates its own wind system.
Firestorm may also refer to:
Film and television
- Firestorm (1984 film), a 1984 pornographic movie
- Firestorm (1998 film), a 1998 action thriller
- Firestorm (2013 film), a 2013 film starring Andy Lau
- Firestorm (anime), a Japanese series co-created by Gerry Anderson
- Firestorm, a series of robots that competed on the program Robot Wars
- Firestorm, a fictional film (starring Harrison Ford) mentioned in the episodes "The Engagement" and "The Rye" of the sitcom Seinfeld
- Firestorm (comics), several characters in the DC Comics universe
- Firestorm (novel), a novel by David Sherman and Dan Cragg
- Firestorm, the first novel in The Caretaker Trilogy by David Klass
- Fire Storm (novel), a novel by Colin Bateman
- Young Sherlock Holmes: Fire Storm, a novel by Andy Lane
- Firestorm: ThunderHawk 2, a combat flight simulator
- Firestorm, an expansion pack for Command & Conquer: Tiberian Sun
- Fire Storm, the weapon of Fire Man (Mega Man)
- Firestorm viewer, a viewer for OpenSim and Second Life
- Firestorm Cafe, an anarchist infoshop in Asheville, North Carolina, U.S.
- Honda VTR1000F or Firestorm, a motorcycle by Honda
- Firestorm 10t, a radio-controlled car
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Firestorm.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.