From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up firewater in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Firewater may refer to:
- High-proof beverages, particularly whiskey
- Firewater (band), a US indie rock group founded by Tod A. in 1995
- Firewater (film), Hardi Volmer's Estonian history-based thriller
- Firewater (fire fighting), the polluted water remaining after fire fighting
- Firewater (Tha Alkaholiks album), 2006
- Firewater (Silkworm album)
- Firewater (Whiskey Myers album), 2011
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.