|Key people||David K Williams (CEO)
Mary Michelle Scott (President)
|Products||Inventory Management Software and Solutions|
|Employees||97 (January 2013)|
Fishbowl was formed in 2001 by Chuck and Beverly Hale, two business owners in Salt Lake City. The pair invested $3 million into the software company and went through several CEOs in rapid succession. In 2004, they hired consultant David K. Williams, who was able to reorganize the company, eliminate its debt and prime it for rapid growth.
The company's flagship product, Fishbowl Inventory, is an inventory management software that integrates QuickBooks. It has since grown to include a manufacturing inventory system and mobile resources for warehousing.  In 2003, Fishbowl Inventory was the top-selling inventory management add-on to QuickBooks.
Fishbowl has donated its software to local elementary schools and employees regularly engage in community service to Provo, Orem and other local communities. The company has also partnered with several Utah groups and companies to create the Courage Above Mountains Foundation, which provides job education and additional services to low-income mothers and other people in need, as well as local resources for entrepreneurs.
- "Fishbowl Named Sixth-Fastest Growing Company in Utah". Utah Business Magazine. September 2008.
- "Fastest-Growing Companies". Utah Valley BusinessQ. Spring 2008.
- Gordon, Dick (October 3, 2012). "Fishbowl Inventory". The Story.
- "Fishbowl Adds Manufacturing to Inventory System". WebCPA. October 19, 2009.
- Brousell, David (April 3, 2010). "Easing Mobility in Warehouse Management". Managing Automation.
- Gaskin, James (March 4, 2009). "Extending QuickBooks with Fishbowl Inventory". IT World.
- "Gently Used PC Hardware Needed at Fishbowl’s Courage Above Mountains Foundation". Utah Pulse. March 4, 2011.
- Cutler, Sarah (April 1, 2011). "AROUND UTAH". Utah Business.
- "Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 2013 Ranking". Deloitte Development LLC. Retrieved April 8, 2014.
- "Year 2 for Radiate Media as Utah’s Fastest Growing Company for 2013 by MountainWest Capital Network". MountainWest Capital Network. October 22, 2013.
- "Americas 2012 Top 100". Red Herring, Inc. Retrieved December 4, 2012.