From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up fist or FIST in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fist may refer to:
- Fist (hand), a hand that has the fingers curled into the palm and the thumb retracted, displaying the knuckles
- Fist (typography), the symbol ☞, a punctuation mark
- FIST (1996 video game), a fighting game
- An operator's style keying the telegraph key
- Reverend Jeff "Fist" Fistwick, a recurring character in the TV series Ideal
- Fist (Rock Band), a suggested name for the group in the SuperGroup TV series
- Fist (UK band), a heavy metal band from the UK
- F.I.S.T., a 1978 film (Federation of Interstate Truckers)
- Future Integrated Soldier Technology, a project by the British Army to enhance infantry combat effectiveness
- Fantasy Interactive Scenarios by Telephone, a series of single-player telephone-based roleplaying games
- Fugitive Investigative Strike Team, a series of fugitive apprehension operations in the United States
- FISTER or Fire Support Specialist, a military artillery observer responsible for directing fire
- Fisting, a sexual activity
- Fist bump a gesture similar in meaning to a handshake or high five
- Fist pump, a celebratory gesture
- Raised fist, a salute used by political and social activists
- All pages beginning with "Fist"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.