From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Fiume in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Fiume, the historical name of Rijeka, a city in Croatia
- Free State of Fiume, a historic state that existed between 1920 and 1924
- Fiume Veneto, a municipality in the Italian region Friuli-Venezia Giulia
- Fiume di Girgenti, a river of Sicily rising from hills south of the city of Agrigento
- Fiume Grande, a river of northern Sicily flowing into the Tyrrhenian sea near Palermo
- Italian cruiser Fiume of the Italian Regia Marina
- Gloria Fiume, an old Italian football association now renamed HNK Rijeka
- Salvatore Fiume, an Italian painter, sculptor, architect and writer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.