From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up fluid in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A fluid is defined as a substance that continually deforms (flows) under an applied shear stress.
Fluid may also refer to:
- FLUID, a user-interface design program
- Fluid (band), an American progressive rock band
- Fluid (web browser), a WebKit-based site-specific browser for Mac OS X
- Fluid (Lil' Fizz song), a song by rapper Lil' Fizz
- Fluid (video game), a game for the Sony PlayStation
- Fluid solution, a solution to an equation in general relativity
- The Fluid, an American rock band
- Fluid, Inc, an e-commerce services company
- A sexual orientation
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fluid.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.