From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up foreman in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A foreman, forewoman or foreperson is a supervisor, often in a manual trade or industry.
Foreman may specifically refer to:
- Construction foreman, the worker or tradesman who is in charge of a construction crew
- Shop foreman or plant foreman, the frontline supervisor in a skilled trade, manufacturing or production operation
- Ranch foreman, the manager of a ranch, overseeing all aspects of the operation
- Foreman of Signals, a highly-qualified senior non-commissioned signal equipment manager and engineer in the British Army's Royal Corps of Signals
- Jury foreman, a head juror
- Foreman (surname)
- Foreman, Arkansas, a city in Little River County, Arkansas, United States
- USS Foreman (DE-633), a Buckley class destroyer escort of the United States Navy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.