From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up foresight in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Foresight may refer to:
- Foresight (psychology), ability to predict or plan for the future
- Foresight, another name for precognition
- Foresight (management), management planning principle
- Foresight (futures studies), European planning mechanism for public policy
- Foresight Institute, an American nonprofit organization studying molecular nanotechnology
- Foresight, a normal-type Pokémon move
- Foresight Linux, computer operating system
- Chanting the Light of Foresight, a 1987 saxophone composition by Terry Riley
- HMS Foresight (H68), a Royal Navy F class destroyer during World War II
- Foresight: The International Journal of Applied Forecasting, a publication on business forecasting, by the International Institute of Forecasters.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.