From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Fort Nassau (Netherlands) at Aardenburg in Zeeland, originally named Fort Nieuw Terhofstede, together with the inevitable Fort Oranje constructed in 1621-1622
- Old Nassau Fort in The Bahamas, under British control, which played a small part in a naval action and amphibious landing during the American Revolutionary War in 1776
- Fort Nassau, Banda Islands, on the island of Bandaneira, constructed in 1609
- Fort Nassau (Curaçao), built in 1797 on the island of Curaçao near Willemstad, later converted to a restaurant
- Fort Nassau (North River) established 1614 in Albany, New York for the Indian trade, later replaced by Fort Orange
- Fort Nassau (South River) established 1626 at Big Timber Creek at Gloucester City, New Jersey
- Fort Nassau (Ghana), established near Mori (probably in the late sixteenth or early seventeenth century), later used for the slave trade
- Fort Nassau (Senegal), Senegal, along with Fort Oranje constructed on an island purchased from the head of a local tribe
- Fort Nassau (Guyana), on the Berbice River
|This article includes a list of related items that share the same name (or similar names).
If an internal link incorrectly led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.