From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up fosters in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fosters or Foster's may refer to:
- Foster's Lager, an Australian beer
- Foster's Group, an Australian brewer and distributor
- Foster's Cafeterias, a chain of cafeterias in San Francisco, California from the 1940s to 1972
- Foster's English Muffins, sourdough English muffins sold at Foster's cafeterias to take home
- Fosters Freeze, a chain of fast-food restaurants in California
- Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, an animated television show on Cartoon Network
- Fosters of Lincoln, a common name for the British agricultural machinery company, William Foster & Co.
- The Fosters (1976 TV series), a short lived British sitcom that ran from 1976–1977
- The Fosters (2013 TV series), a US drama show
- Fosters' Bank, in Cambridge, England
- United States
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.