From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Fran may refer to:
- Fran, 21 - 15 - 9 repetitions (reps): Thruster @43/29 kg, Pullups - crossfit workout
- Fran (given name), a Spanish and Italian given name common abbreviation for the English names Frances and Francis
- Tropical Storm Fran (disambiguation), the name for thirteen tropical cyclones in the Atlantic Ocean and Western Pacific
- Hurricane Fran, a powerful Cape Verde-type hurricane of the 1996 Atlantic hurricane season
- Kukla, Fran and Ollie, an early U.S. television show using puppets
- Fran (film), a 1985 Australian film
- Dennis Franchione, former college football coach known as "Coach Fran"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.