From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up freshwater or fresh water in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Freshwater is water containing low concentrations (typically <1%) of dissolved salts and other total dissolved solids.
Freshwater or Fresh Water may also refer to:
- Freshwater, California, United States
- Freshwater, Isle of Wight, England, United Kingdom
- Freshwater, New South Wales, Australia
- Freshwater, Queensland, Australia
- Freshwater, Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada
- Freshwater National Park, a national park in Queensland, Australia
People with the surname Freshwater
- Benzion Freshwater (b. 1948), multi-millionaire British property investor
- John Freshwater (b. 1956) a controversial Ohio science teacher
- Perry Freshwater (b. 1973), English rugby union footballer
- Freshwater, an alternate name for the Agua Fresca Indian tribe in Florida
- Fresh Water, an Australian rock album
- Freshwater (opera), 1994 chamber opera
- Freshwater, a Steam Locomotive on the Isle of Wight Steam Railway.
- Freshwater school, a school of macro-economic thought; see saltwater and freshwater economics
- Freshwater High as in Fish Hooks
- Freshwater Bay (disambiguation)
- Freshwater Beach
- Freshwater East
- Freshwater Place
- Freshwater railway station
- Freshwater River
- Freshwater Senior Campus
- Freshwater West
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Freshwater.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.