From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up function in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Function may refer to:
- Function (biology), explaining why a feature survived selection
- Function (computer science), or subroutine, a portion of code within a larger program, performs a specific task
- Function (engineering), related to the selected property of a system
- Function (language), in linguistics, a way of achieving an aim using language
- Function (mathematics), an abstract entity that associates an input to a corresponding output according to some rule
- Function model, a structured representation of the functions, activities or processes
- Function object, or functor or functionoid, a concept of object-oriented programming
- Function Drinks, a beverage company based in Redondo Beach, California.
- Diatonic function, a term in music theory
- "Function" (song), a 2012 song by American rapper E-40 featuring YG, Iamsu! & Problem
- Functionalism (disambiguation)
- Function hall
- Functional (disambiguation)
- Functionality in polymer chemistry - see one
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.