From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Fuzzy-Wuzzy can refer to:
- Hadendoa, an East African tribe
- Fuzzy-Wuzzy, a poem by Rudyard Kipling
- Fuzzy Wuzzy Angels, the name given Papua New Guineans who assisted injured Australian troops during World War II
- Fuzzy Wuzzy (song), a 1944 novelty song, several lines of which have become a popular children's tongue-twister
- 'Fuzzy Wuzzy', a common name of the tropical plant Kalanchoe tomentosa var. fievetii in the Kalanchoe genus
- Fuzzy Wuzzy was a variety of Double Talk or Gibberish (language game)
- Fuzzy Wuzzy Fallacy, another name for Frederick Lanchester's Square Law (see Lanchester's laws), stating that the power of a military force is proportional to the square of the number of units
- Another name for a "Wooly Bear" caterpillar, Pyrrharctia isabella.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fuzzy Wuzzy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.