From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Gölcük is the name of a number of districy centers and towns in Turkey. Gölcük may refer to:
- Gölcük, Kocaeli, a district center in Kocaeli Province
- Gölcük, İzmir, a town in Ödemiş district of İzmir Province
- Gölcük Barbaros Hayrettin Lisesi, a public high school in Gölcük, Kocaeli, Turkey
- Gölcük Naval Shipyard, a naval shipyard of the Turkish Navy
- Gölcük Naval Base, the main base of the Turkish Navy
- Gölcük Plateau, a plateau in Yalihuyuk town of Konya Province, Turkey
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gölcük.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.