From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
GPT may refer to:
- Alanine transaminase or glutamate pyruvate transaminase, an enzyme useful in a blood test
- Xanthine-guanine phosphoribosyl-transferase, an enzyme in purine metabolism
- UDP-N-acetylglucosamine—undecaprenyl-phosphate N-acetylglucosaminephosphotransferase, an enzyme
- GUID Partition Table, the disk partitioning format commonly used by EFI-compliant firmware
- Group Policy Template, a file system folder that includes policy data specified by .adm files
- General Property Trust, a property investment company in Australia
- GEC-Plessey Telecommunications, a telecommunications manufacturer later known as Marconi Communications
- Gramercy Property Trust, an American real estate investment trust
- General Purpose Technology, in economics is a technology with wide economic effect
- Gulfport-Biloxi International Airport, by IATA airport code
- Grounded practical theory, a social science theory by Robert T. Craig
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.